"Essentials" is a high quality EFTPOS terminal that is quick and easy to use for basic functions such as purchase, cash out and refunds.As with most standard EFTPOS terminals, the customeas card is swiped through the terminal, the transaction amount is keyed in, and the customer enters a personal identifcation number (PlN) for debit card transactions, or signs the printed slip for credit or charge card transactions. The terminal prints a receipt for the customer to sign and a second receipt that is a customer copy. The merchant keeps the original signed slip and there's a copy for the customer.
"Essentials" operates via a dial telephone line, sending transaction data via the host to the card issuing bank for approval and then back to the merchant, confirming the transaction within seconds.
- Easy - simple to set up and operate.
- Fast - allows your customers to pay quickly and efficiently.
- Value for money - provides basic functionality for a low monthly cost.
- Reliable - includes fallback facility.
- Reduces risk of fraud - sound authorisation process.
- Compact - stylish, smaller design allows for more space on the counter.
- Support - 24/7 service for assistance and backup.
- Single cable for power and communications.
- Fast printing and transaction speed.
- Large backlit screen for easy reading.
- Processes debit, credit and charge cards.
- Transactions include purchase, refund, cash out, settlements and transaction history.
- Electronic fallback facility, which means merchants can continue to process up to 50 transactions if
there is a line or system failure.
- Automatically checks every card for available funds and whether the card has been reported stolen at the time of the transaction.
- 24/7 Merchant Service Centre.
- Terminal: Essentials/Sagem 930 SE integrated terminal/PINpad/printer
- Display: 128 x 64 graphics backlit LCD
- Keypad: 4 x 4 matrix, 4 soft function keys, scroll key
- Printer: Thermal printer, 56mm wide, 57mm diameter of stationery roll
- Modem: 2400 bps
- Communications: Dial line
- Service and Support: Keycorp will manage the installation and maintenance
- Merchant Service Centre help desk is available 24/7
For a pricing information guide email our Business Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0425 376 184.